Homebuilders in North Texas must face a difficult decision; which fuel choice will lend the biggest punch? You have options from electricity to natural gas to propane. We’re here to share some reasons why propane gas is the superior choice of fuel for North Texas homebuilders.
Why Choose Propane for TX Homebuilding?
- Propane Is Safe. Propane is considered one of the safest fuels available, and is strictly regulated by codes enforced by both the National Fire Protection Agency and the propane industry itself.
- Propane Is Effective. Propane is a hotter-burning fuel than natural gas and electricity, which not only means more warmth for the homes you build, but more heat for homeowners’ dollars too.
- Propane Is Versatile. Allow your homebuyers to heat their homes and hot water, dry their clothes, cook dinner, run generators, start up the grill, light a crackling fire, and warm up their outdoor space with an affordable fuel. Propane is an all-in-one option that homeowners love.
- Propane Is Clean. Propane is non-toxic and produces clean emissions, making it an eco-friendly fuel source that is officially recognized by the Environmental Protection Agency.
- Propane Is Local. Over 80% of propane used in the U.S. is produced right here in Texas! By using propane, you and your homeowners will support our local economy and employees.
More on Propane’s Versatility
Check out the abundance of appliances that can be powered by propane. No matter what appliances your future homebuyers desire, they can get with a single propane tank or pipeline on the property. Here are some indoor and outdoor uses for this versatile and efficient gas:
- Central heating systems
- Emergency heat for air source heat pumps
- Hot water heaters
- Cooking appliances
- Clothes dryers
- Backup generators
- Gas grills
- Outdoor fireplaces
- Fire pits
- Patio space heaters
- Pool, hot tub & spa heaters
Texas Homebuilder Rebates & Incentives for Propane
Several national, state, and industry rebates and incentives are available to propane homebuilders, giving you the opportunity to save up to $1,500 per home and up to $7,500 per year. Northwest Propane stays involved with all national, state, and industry-specific rebates and incentive programs designed for homebuilders and residential propane installations.