The world’s medical community continues to closely monitor the emergence and spread of Coronavirus, or COVID-19. Organizations like the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA), and the World Health Organization (WHO) have made recommendations on how to best navigate these challenging times.
We at Northwest Propane have been sure to employ safety precautions, and we urge you to do the same for your health and that of others. Our goal is to maintain a safe workplace and encourage added practices to preserve the health of our customers and team alike.
Measures We Have Taken to Prevent the Spread of Coronavirus
We have asked every employee to practice CDC recommendations to promote a safe and hygienic workplace. These requests include:
- Frequently wash hands with soap and water
- If soap and running water are unavailable, use alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your eyes, mouth, and nose
- Stay at home if you are feeling sick
- Routinely disinfect frequently touched surfaces
- Maintain a minimum distance of six feet from others
- Cover all coughs and sneezes, then immediately wash hands
Precautions We Suggest to Preserve Your Health and Safety
Our number one priority is to keep you safe, which is why we’ve collected some of the top suggestions by medical experts when it comes to personal adjustments we can all make to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Please read through the list of suggestions below—if you have any questions, you can visit CDC.gov to learn the latest.
- Follow the suggestions listed in the bullet list above
- Avoid close contact with others, especially people who are sick
- Put a distance between yourself and other people
- Know which people are at a higher risk of severe illness
- Stay at home and avoid gatherings of people
- Wear a facemask if you are sick or giving care to someone who is sick
We Are Here to Support You and Your Family
Although this is a time of great concern and uncertainty, please know that our team at Northwest Propane is committed to your comfort and safety. You can expect the same high level of service you’re used to as a customer of ours, along with new added safety precautions to keep you and our staff safe. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. Thank you for your understanding and your patience—and remember, with proper care and attention, the storm will pass!