Auto Fill Tank Level Monitoring Program
When it’s cold outside, do you worry about how much propane is in your tank? Do you remember the last time you placed an order? Tired of stressing about it? That’s why Northwest Propane developed the Auto Fill Program, which does exactly what it says: automatically schedule to fill your home propane tank when you need gas.
Details explained below:
- $60/year annual fee
- Additional 10 cents off the posted daily propane price!
- We automatically fill your tank when you’re approximately 15-30% from empty
- Additional per-gallon discount based on gallons used and maximum tank size is given based on your maximum delivery size:
- 100 gallons – additional 5 cent discount
- 150 gallons – additional 10 cent discount
- 250 gallons – additional 15 cent discount
- Easy to use App that shows tank percentage till empty, daily average use, and other helpful info
Why Northwest Propane?
When you are looking for a propane provider that has an established reputation for exceptional customer service, look no further than Northwest Propane. We are dedicated to helping our customers’ homes and businesses run more efficiently using our clean-burning, Texas-manufactured, locally produced fuel.
Northwest Propane doesn’t require long-term fueling contracts to get our best pricing. With Northwest, OUR SERVICE IS OUR CONTRACT. That means we give our best effort every time to keep you satisfied. Don’t get stuck with just any propane provider. Contact us online or call Northwest Propane at 972-247-6121 today and experience the difference!
Anyone Can Deliver Propane…We Deliver Service!
Clean Energy Around Every Corner
Propane can do that. If you’re looking to green up your home, you can’t do better than propane appliances. And the more propane you use, the more you’re helping the environment. So while you rely on it for heating, cooking, water heating, outdoor living, and more, you’re also reducing your carbon footprint.
Contact us to learn how else propane can keep every part of your home running cleaner.LEARN ALL ABOUT PROPANE